Saturday, January 24, 2009

Every Day as a GIFT!!!!

Every Day as a GIFT!!!!

I live every day as a gift. I thank for every morning I wake up, I
thank for my health, I thank for every chance I can spend time with my
family, I thank for every breath of air I can take to my lungs. I
thank for every new sunrise and sunset I can see, I thank for every
new day I can hear the birds chirping, I thank for every drop of
water that wet my face with the storm coming, I thank for every day
the sun warm my skin in the sunny day, I thank for the fragance
coming up from the flowers blooming nearby, I am so thankful to be
here Today!!!! And NOW!!! Thanks!!!! Thanks!!!! Thanks!!!! I'm so
Grateful!!! And Blessed!!!


Be the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi
[Se el cambio que deceas ver en el mundo]

No comments: