Saturday, January 24, 2009

GRATEFULNESS!!!

What R U grateful for TODAY???
I am so grateful I can read, think, analyse, understand, fix,
realigned, and keep moving forward.
We give a lot things for granted, the skills we have, and we never use
or develop to a higher levels, it's just about time and practice,
PRACTICE IS THE MOTHER OF SKILLS, like Robin Sharma, says: learn this
formula;
Practice + Time + Daily Improvement = Genius
whatever moves you, whatever taps in to your genius mode DO IT!!!,
keep practicing, soon you will manage that skill with so much
confidence than people will think about you, as a Genius, as a person
with a big gift, just say no I am not better than you, I'm like you,
the only difference is I just been practicing every day with
consistency, so can you...

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi
[Se el cambio que deceas ver en el mundo]

No comments: